Monday, May 24, 2010

A new chapter for two CSM students

Yesterday morning we celebrated with Brett and Reece as they will begin a new journey soon. On June 5th they will graduate from Lexington High School and begin the whole "college life." I've recognized graduates before, but this was different as Brett has been a part of our student ministry throughout all of his middle and high school years. Reece just started coming back in the Fall on 2009, but I've had a change to get to know and hang out with him in this short amount of time. Both these guys were on my district basketball team that we took to Trevecca, in fact, Brett was on it the past two years.

I look forward to these guys being apart of our college ministry.

Here is a video I put together for yesterday's presentation. It's not much and I don't claim to be a video editing guru, but I think it turned out okay.


1 comment:

  1. Notice the verse at the end...I dare these guys to move and run the race that the Apostle Paul talks about.

    ReplyDelete